ABMA Qualification – Professional Diploma in Business Management
Undertaking a Business Management course with ABMA, available at Level 3 Diploma, Level 4 Diploma, Level 5 Diploma and Level 6 Diploma, will not just mean that you are proficient with the fundamentals of business such as management and business finance, the course will provide you with a qualification that puts you at the forefront of Business Management today.
This Business Management course will provide you with the skills required to thrive in a management level role within business.
Completing an ABMA qualification opens a great many doors not just to the world of work but also exciting opportunities to continue your studies onto degree and masters level programmes.
As a license ABMA center, our ABMA certification is the same as other global ABMA centers. Upon completion of the program, student that are found competent will be issued both our internal and ABMA certificate.
- Southampton Solent University, UK
- MLA College, UK
- Richmond University, UK
- University of Greenwich, UK
- Middlesex University, UK
- University of Derby, UK
- University of East London, UK
- De Montford University, UK
- Nkhoma University, Malawi
- DMI St. John the Baptist University, Malawi
- University of Malawi
- Pentecostal Life University, Malawi
- Malawi Assemblies of God University, Malawi
- Mzuzu University
- Learn from experience lecturer
- Obtain a recognized certification to become a business manager
- Progress to any of the above colleges/university to complete your program
- Gain knowledge and skills equivalent to students in UK or ells where doing ABMA Program
- Duration: ….. months
- Contact Hours: …………
- Junior – senior business management jobs
- Business Manager
- Supplementary skillset for Entrepreneurs